2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site http://www.trivalleyweb.org (“Site”), or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This Site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our Site.
(c) “Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering http://www.trivalleyweb.org’s activities and Rewire Community’s nonprofit activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our Site, new services, or special offers.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties and not without your permission. In addition to the above:
(a) We do take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you;
(b) We do not run advertisements on our Site. We will only promote women owned local businesses registered on our Site and post information regarding upcoming events hosted by us, Rewire Community and our affiliates. The businesses that are displayed on our Site are for information only and not advertisements run by us;
(d) We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs;
(f) We do not send you unsolicited communication for marketing purposes.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This Site does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 you may use this Site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
8. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
12. “Do Not Track” Policy. Our service uses the following tracking methods: Cookies. We respond to “do not track” setting by turning off cookies for a particular user.
13. Notwithstanding the above, certain circumstances in which we might disclose user data are:
(a) When required to disclose by law such as response to subpoena, court orders and/or any other legal process;
(b) Upon your consent;
(c) When required to disclose as a part of due-diligence process in any merger/acquisition, information required to be disclosed in a bankruptcy proceedings and/or sale/transfer of assets where it is required to disclose information to the purchaser/transferee and his/hers/their authorized agents;
(d) To protect our rights, property, safety and/or that of users of http://www.trivalleyweb.org.
How to contact us:
Attn: Shailaja Dixit and Roohi Aggarwal
Address: 1925 Barossa Drive, San Ramon CA 94582
We welcome your questions and comments.